1. We believe that there is but one race of man. The human race, who is related to all other living things.
2. We believe that all human beings should strive for universal peace, avoiding man’s inhumanity to man.
3. We believe in the sanctity of the family unit and that all must strive toward the survival of the family.
4. We believe in the force of Universal Love and that Love always seeks the welfare of others; therefore, we never seek to hurt or destroy.
5. We believe in the never-ending search for Truth.
6. We believe that Creator’s greatest gift is free-will and that this gift brings with it the greatest responsibility humanity must bear, as such, we acknowledge that each of us are accountable for our choices, our actions, and the effects that those choices and actions have on others.
7. We believe in the sanctity of life and in the inherent worth and dignity of every individual and uphold as Truth that all people have an equal claim to life, liberty, and justice.